Skip to main content

Gossip@TeaTime

Though Cin has some kind of "firebrand" nature of posts, but often they become nice(rich) example of Lolism. Her last post, the Dumb Blond, was not jerky, it was picturesque; it appears surreal though you think a bit, its a complete unadulterated truth. No doubt Keshi, picked the theme with Lara Croft like pace, and now so, the whole Dumbness issue has become academic matter of Girl's world. Spice up yourself. Yesterday (28th), at 3AM when I was cajoling with my laptop, I saw Cin's post, and I was sure the day will have funny moments. So when I entered into coffee room of my office, sipping self made half water - half milk-little sugar with a lot of tea infusions diffusing randomly to create some intelligent order, tea, I found myself as a grand spectator of heatly Cricket discussion. Remember, India has taught me that the easiest way to kill your time is to be in mid of a cricket, politics or SRK-Amitabh-Bollywood discussion. (By the way, such type of Indian philosophy is known to every Indian, and when Shashi Tharoor tried to exemplify this philosophy (in a sense of his grand study), Chandrahas Choudhury in his blog -- The Middle Stage ,has rightly made an intellectual comic of him) . So here goes conversation between two of my company mates (call them A and B):-

A:- I think Sachin should retire, and he should become Indian Coach. (his seriousness reflected as if he is next Gorbachev)
B:-Why do you want to make him Indian coach, he should better remain as a player. (what an idiot person I am talking to)
A:- No for the future of Indian Team, he should retire. (Retire Sachin, Retire ... your every delay is a statement of anti-patriotism).
B:-Hmm... Sachin cannot be a good coach ... you know this AAmmmiiiir,..umm..., In ... Sohaib Malik,..., no player hears him ... (fool, what you are discussing on; there were mixed smiles around his lip corners)
A:-Amm, what do you want to say ...
B:-See Sachin will not be heard by the players. He is not ... (collecting the correct word)
A:-Why he will not be heard? Every body will hear him ... you are comparing Sachin with Sohaib ( B should be instantly guillotined)
B:- He is not authoritative. You know Sourabh Ganguly is the better person.
A:-Sachin is a better person ...
B:-Sourabh was not hearing Sachin when Sachin was captain.
A:-How you know that Sourabh was not hearing Sachin (now this is axiomatic, boy you are stuck)
B:-Sachin was not able to command Sourabh.
A:-HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?
B:-Sachin is kinda soft guy.
A:-People like you are stupid, you don't know meaning of your words (tug of war)
B:-You are stupid, you do not know how to discuss.
A:-What has happened to your mental condition ...

So the fight had begun, though, as their discussions were not time bound to company work (how can it be!), I left the place.
............

Manisha Panday is writing some really good posts in Hindi. The quality of her Hindi Literature assures me that Hindi has great future.

...........

Anton Chekhov's 201 short stories can be read from this place. If you have a lightened soul, you will like them.



Comments

  1. **India has taught me that the easiest way to kill your time is to be in mid of a cricket, politics or SRK-Amitabh-Bollywood discussion

    LOL!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for "love"

Dear Love, I am sitting beside you. I know you are ill for several days. Your health looks miserable and many a times you were not able to respond. I have been busy in my work, and could not take care of yours. I am feeling really bad and guilty for my behavior. I remember those moments when we were talking, laughing and enjoying every moment of our life. Watching your pale face I am feeling sad and disheartened... It was almost two years back when we met. I came to this place ( IIITb ) alone, with none of my old friends with me. No one was here with whom I could talk, share my thoughts and was feeling as if I am in desert. True, it is that there were folks around me, but effectively, even then, life was dry and relentless. In those dark moments I met you. Initially you were unresponsive in many contexts, but gradually I came to know lot of things about you. Believe me, at the very first sight I got enchanted to you. You were the real fashionista, always wearing in black embroideries c

And There Ends My Academic Career ...

Results have come. I passed this year also with usual mental peace. Finally, after almost twenty years of passages, I have no more usual academic class to go through. There will be no more class tests, no more subjects, no more college projects, no more round making across college campus and yes no more spicy stories. You will tell me, okay you can have PhD yaar, but then I will respond back -- "no more interest". My career was never rosy and also it was never pale, it never made me jump high, but it never made be feel remorsed, it was a typical career of an average Indian student. I still remember how much it was tough to study Geography in school days and how many times my Father used to mention me exam schedules. I always disliked going to class and I will wonder if my average attendance through out my career will be more than 60%. Well, the white shirt and navy blue short was always boring to wear. I remember the first day when I cheated from my friend the definition of

Jaane Woh Kaise Log The Jinke Pyaar Ko Pyaar Mila ?

Jaane WOH Kaise Log The Jinke Pyaar Ko Pyaar Mila ? (How were those people whose love got love ?) Have you heard this song ? Have you seen this movie -- Pyaasa ? ... Ye Dunia Mil Bhi Jaaye To Kya Hain... Pyaasa comes among Indian classics and the intensity of depiction of thoughts in this film is great. You will go with the flow of film (aha the movie is not parallel to the pace with which movie of our genre move) and will start thinking within your life. The title of this post is from one of the songs of this movie. In the due course of life we think about career, life, power and many other things. We meet people, talk with them, (people analyze them also) and then we move on ... sometimes with "something" ... thoughts, feelings are the primary one. Amitabh Bachchan was questioned -" Do you need friends". Reply -- "We feel nice when friends are there. But I don't need them. I would not have felt bad if there were no friends with me." You will think